Thursday 24 September 2015

The Pink Gilet





I recently started a new job and it's a big change for me in terms of it being an office wear dress code. Me being me though, I'm not one to stick to basics and instead I like to mix it up with patterns, pops of colour and occasionally faux fur. I actually picked this pink gilet up from Matalan, which isn't a shop I usually shop in but I'm so glad I did as it was a bargain for £20! I can see it being great for smarter outfits like this, as well as with more casual jeans and a shirt - I'm having a real faux fur gilet moment as you'll see again in next weeks outfit post...


Top: H&M
Boots: Topshop (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo