Friday 1 January 2016

Jaclyn Hill x Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter




I have to admit, I've only been watching Jaclyn Hill's videos for a few months now but I can happily confirm that I am a fully subscribed viewer now - her makeup is just always flawless! So, as soon as I heard of her collaboration with Becca, I saw it as the perfect opportunity to finally try one of the much raved about highlighters; sadly it sold out fast on Sephora so I waited. And waited. It finally became available on Space N K last month so I jumped on it and finally the famous Champagne Pop was mine.

This collaboration couldn't be more perfect. Jaclyn practically invented the term '#highlightonfleek', so what better way than to bring out one, insanely good product that is completely her. After all, her highlight really is ON FLEEK! Champagne Pop has now become a staple in my everyday makeup routine and it is my absolute favourite highlighter and I very much doubt anything will beat it. It's the perfect golden toned, champagne highlight that shows up beautifully on the skin once applied. The overall texture is very creamy, despite it being a powder, and you only need the tiniest amount to get that incredible highlighted effect.

This does steer more towards an evening highlighter, but if you use a lighter hand, it's perfect for the day also and layered over a cream highlight, it's gives an even more intense glow. I would highly recommend this to everyone and if you can get your hands on it, do!

Have you tried Champagne Pop yet? What are you thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo