Monday 28 September 2015

Transitioning Into Autumn







Let me introduce you to my two new favourite pieces in my wardrobe. This amazing faux fur River Island gilet is something that's been on my list for a while and I finally picked it up a few weeks ago after having a rather great discount card from Elle. I can see it taking me into autumn/winter quite well. I also managed to find this dogtooth Michael Kors Selma bag in T K Maxx (for a bargain price!) and it is just the perfect size for everyday and can make an otherwise boring outfit stand out. I'd highly recommend checking out T K Maxx if you're looking for MK or other designer pieces for a fraction of the price. 

I would ideally have like to have paired this look with either a pair of black chelsea boots, which I'm yet to find, or a pair of Ugg boots that I've had my eye on for years now, again, these are yet to be bought! That being said, I think it works just as well with flat shoes like these, especially if it's a slightly warmer day. 

Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look
Hat: Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo