Thursday 1 October 2015

Currently Coveting | Beauty



I love a good wishlist. Despite the fact it's a wishlist and that these products remain solely in my future (hopefully), I just love having the motivation in front of me to save for what I want - and of course I lie to indulge in my favourite pastime of being an enabler to all of your lovely people. this is a currently covet list of all the beauty bits I've had my eye on for the past month or so.

Starting off with the most luxurious and in turn expensive item, the Sunday Riley LUNA Night Oil. At a whopping £85, this is definitely a Christmas gift idea as I can't see myself blowing that much on a facial oil. that being said, having ready the copious raving reviews, I do really want to try this and see if it really is worth the price. Following the skincare line, I've been wanting to try a good charcoal mask for a while now and this Origins Clear Improvement Clay Mask just keeps cropping up, it's not too pricey either for a mask so this may be my next skincare purchase. The same can be said for the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - a cult classic that needs no explanation.

Moving on to base products and a foundation that everyone and their dog has mentioned since it was released, the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I almost bought this at the weekend but the price made me flinch slightly and instead I opted to try out a Bourjois option instead (which I'm loving by the way!), that being said, I will add this to my beauty stash hopefully sooner rather than later. A concealer that I've wanted ever since I watched Sarah Ashcroft's makeup video, is the MAC Pro Longwear concealer and this is one I'd like to use to up my contour and highlight game immensely.

The final few products are ones that have received countless praise and hype and yet here I am, yet to try both of them. First is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opalwhich looks like the most beautiful highlighter ever and definitely one I need to add to my collection. they are quite pricey but considering how much you would used and the size, they look well worth the splurge. The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is another cult favourite and I am still torn between this of the Brow Wiz. either way, both look great and my brows definitely need them! Finally we have the Beauty Blender, something I don't need as I already own the Real Techniques version but by all accounts, the original is definitely better, though that's usually the case.

Are any of these products on your current wishlist? Or, have you tried any of them before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo