Wednesday 6 May 2015

Zara Wishlist


I'm currently on a spending ban after buying slightly too much already this month but I can still window shop right? I'm been loving all of the new pieces Zara has in at the moment so I thought I'd dedicate an entire wish list post to those lust-worthy items.

Zara always kills it in the bag department and this season seems to be no exception. They have the most simplistic clutches in at the moment that would just add a hint of colour or a chic accessory to any outfit and these two are definitely the ones I've got my eye on at the moment. they also do the turquoise one in orange/red, which I love too. There's also this Chloe-esque bag that I spied a few weeks ago and although it isn't the largest of bags for day-to-day, some days you just really don't feel like carrying much and this would be perfect.

As for the clothes, I love a good striped shirt and this asymmetric version is a beaut and would look great paired with black jeans, a leather jacket and the silver slip-ons. Outfit planning always begins with a wish list! I also love the quirky tops Zara does and these are definitely two of my favourites, the grey-marl is great and they are the perfect throw-on-and-go style.

What's on your wishlist currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo