Thursday 7 May 2015

Inspector Gadget Trench



Better late than never I suppose? This outfit post should have been up on Monday and then this morning but due to the terrible weather mixed with my non-existent home internet, it was near impossible to get this post up before now. At least it's here now and it's a good'un as I finally found my perfect trench coat. Light weight, knee length and highly resembling that worn by Inspector Gadget. Check, check and check. 






PRIMARK coat (in store), RIVER ISLAND shirt (similar), DOROTHY PERKINS jeans, NEW LOOK shoes, ZARA bag

This trench coat is actually from Primark and I've had my eye on it for a while now but the stingy side of me came out and I refused to pay the original price. I did however find it in the sale for a mere £10 (most stores seem to have it still stocked) so I snapped it up and thus began my love affair with lightweight trench-style coats, perfect for spring. 

On the same shopping trip I picked up this pinstriped linen shirt from River Island, which is the most perfectly fitting shirt I've ever worn and I have so many outfits planned featuring it. Watch this space! I'm not normally one to buy shirts but this just spoke to me after seeing it styled up on a the store mannequin; I then proceeded to buy the other piece it was styled with. Cropped sweatshirt anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo