Friday 19 December 2014

The Not-So-Wednesday-Wishlist, Wishlist

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

So this is a not-so-wednesday, Wednesday wishlist post! It completely slipped my mind to put this up sooner but rather than waste what I would consider to be a great wishlist, I thought why not, I'll just put it up on a Friday instead.

This is a collation of all the last-minute wintery things that I'd like to add to my wardrobe and hopefully I might be able to treat myself to a few of these before Christmas (or fingers crossed they appear in the sale)! I've actually been after this bag from Zara for absolutely ages now but it sells out so quickly and due to the price, I haven't been able to buy it - darn you Zara prices! I've also had my eye on the Missguided website for a while now as they have some amazing faux fur pieces that I totally need in my life - they can join the million others I already own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo