Monday 22 December 2014

Saltro Shirt


You probably can't tell from these photos but it was actually a ridiculously windy day when taking these (as you'll see from my upcoming Wednesday post) so I struggled to get even these shots. It's also come to my attention that I'm stood the same way in practically all these photos, clearly when my mind in on the wind, I loose all ability to focus on what I'm actually trying to do - let's just pretend I'm throwing out an array of model-esque poses shall we?


H&M gilet, RIVER ISLAND jacket, AKA CLOTHING shirt*, DOROTHY PERKINS jeans, NEW LOOK shoes

I've been meaning to blog about this shirt for some time now but one thing or another has got in the way and it got put on the back burner. But finally I braved the wind and cold to take these photos wearing what I'd now call my new favourite shirt. This shirt comes from Manchester-based brand AKA Clothing who's main aesthetic is monochrome and graphics, like this all-over graphic printed shirt. I got this is my usual size but I do wish I'd sized down on reflection, as worn without a jacket, it is rather oversized and I'm not sure I can pull off that look too well. That being said, paired with a coat or gilet like I've done here and it looks great as a more relaxed fit.

Note on the gilet front, I've been wearing this and my leather jacket together practically everyday lately that soon I fear someone is going to have to pry it away from me! I just love how it's both warm and unique and I must have been asked so many times whether it's only jacket only to reveal it's a sneaky combo of H&aM and River Island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo