Wednesday 24 December 2014

Windswept?!


RIVER ISLAND jacket, H&M jumper, NEW LOOK shoes, WHISTLES bag, PRIMARK hat

Let me welcome you to the world’s shortest outfit post, complete with my smiling face on each photo! These were the best of a really bad bunch of images; let’s just say many involved me shivering, chasing my hat or pulling a rather unsightly face. The weather was definitely not on side this weekend!

Moving past the fact I could only use four photos, I do actually really love this outfit and it’s been one of my go-to choices if I want more of a smart/casual look. These shoes seem to be appearing a lot lately on my blog but it’s because I just love them so much, despite them starting out as the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever had the misfortune of wearing! Also, why I thought it’d be a good idea to wear a hat during high-winds is beyond me…

1 comment:

  1. The hat and bag go so well together, I've just bough myself the clutch and I love it!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo