Wednesday 17 December 2014

Throw On Your Ciate Party Shoes


During this time of year I'm definitely more attracted to dark red and plum tones as well as glitter, especially when it comes to nail polish; I suppose I'm like a magpie at Christmas! This particular polish by Ciate is my current glitter of choice - this is the only time you'll find me reaching for gold anything over silver but for Christmas you just have to. It is a fine gold and iridescent glitter that looks incredible layered over a dark polish like Essie's 'Bordeaux' or Nails Inc 'Kensington High Street'. I always get compliments when I wear these combinations and it's nice to be able to bring out the glitter during the autumn/winter months as summer for me is more about the brights and neons. 

Do you rock glitter polish around christmas time? Which ifavourite shade? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo