Thursday 6 November 2014

Faux Fur, Leopard & Camel


The title of this post could be read as a very bad fashion disater but I think they all actually work together well in this outfit. I wore this for work this week and after getting past the initial funny looks from people about the fur - I swear it's as though people haven't seen hats before - I actually really love how it looks and these fur headbands really are as warm as they look. I now can't wait for winter...







F&F coat, H&M jumper, NEW LOOK shoes & headband, WHISTLES bag, MICHAEL KORS watch

It seems this coat is having a real moment on my blog lately but I just love how it looks and it can be paired with so many outfits - prepare to see it a whole lot more over the next few months. I stuck with a brown and black theme for this outfit and wore my new H&M fuzzy jumper which is one of the softest items of clothing I own and the v-neck is something different for me but I love how flattering this cut is. I'm definitly going to be picking this jumper up in a few more colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo