Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #16

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This weeks wishlist is a small but substantial one. I'm clearly getting in the winter mood (minus the shoes!) and so am on the look out for some key pieces. I own a lot of coats but I don't actually have a classic black one and this one from River Island would fit that bill perfectly, especially with the added addition of the fur collar. Another thing I love during the colder months is a big, oversized cardigan and this one from Topshop is a beaut and one that has been added to my basket promptly. 

Are you thinking about your winter wardrobe yet? What's on your wishlist?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo