Monday 3 November 2014

Black, White & Grey


You (hopefully) can't tell from these photos but I was preoccupied trying not to get bitten by a giant swan during taking these. I wanted to mix up my backgrounds a bit so decided to go to this lake, completely not realising that with lakes come ducks and swans. Luckily the photos turned out reasonably okay and I still have all my fingers so the swan lost this time around. 




H&M cardigan & scarf, MARKS & SPENCER jumper, NEW LOOK shoes, PULL & BEAR bag, MARC JACOBS watch

This outfit actually has several new pieces to my wardrobe with the most obvious of those being this faux fur scarf/stole from H&M which I picked up last week. I've been after one for a while and then I came across this one and knew I just had to buy it, I mean it would have been rude not to. I find these fur scarves quite difficult to style but I like it best with a monochrome outfit like this one with some grey thrown in for good measure. 

I wanted to mention my bag quickly as I've had this for a few months now but for some reason it's never actually featured on my blog. I got it from ASOS in the sale and it is a really good quality tote bag, perfect for work days when I'm lugging around magazines, lunch and my iPad (and a million other things)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo