Saturday 16 January 2016

Pink Faux Fur And Ripped Knees


For today, I'm bringing you a 'I want to wear pastel colours in winter' post. A very weather appropriate one at that. I always feel like I have to wear dark colours only throughout Autumn/Winter and I'm a fan of black clothes as much as the next person, but occasionally I buy something that I just really want to wear, despite it totally going against this rule. Case and point with this pink faux fur number.  













I picked up this beaut faux fur gilet while at the clothes show last month. I'd never heard of Furnatic before and I'm still yet to find a website for them but they stocked the most beautifully made faux fur pieces I've ever seen. I initially spotted a coat version of this gilet but thinking it through, I'm glad I opted for the piece I did as it's going to be much more wearable, despite it leaning more towards the warmer months.

When it came to styling this piece, at first I was rather stuck but I've opted for a very casual look with a basic white top, ripped boyfriend-style jeans and my white slip-ons. I think the gilet is loud enough so paring it with a very neutral outfit works well; next up will definitely be an all black look I think.


How would you style this pink faux fur gilet?



O U T F I T  D E T A I L S

Gilet - Furnatic, The Clothes Show
Top - Sainsbury's
Jeans – H&M (similar)
Shoes - New Look
Watch - Michael Kors
iPhone Case - Stella McCartney

1 comment:

  1. I love wearing colour in winter too! I'm not one who will abandon colours just because it's cold hehe and I love that pastel pink on you, it's just a comfortable (to the eyes) colour to look at and looks so cosy too. And those jeans are awesome too, unfortunately looking for jeans is wayyyy too hard for me so the hunt has been going for years now but I'm determined...

    Cherie x
    say hi at sinonym

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo