Wednesday 5 August 2015

August Wishlistin'

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

This seems like a rather confused wishlist, what with the mix of an oversized knitted cardigan, sunglasses and open-toed flats. I think this is my way of trying to dress weather appropriately while secretly wishing it was Autumn - I'm over summer now. Is anyone else feeling ready for Autumn already? It's been rather cold and gloomy lately anyway so I think this wishlist is justified. Bring back coats, boots and lots of layers! 

I'm in need of...chunky knits, suede boots, lace up details, the perfect autumn hat, oversized sunnies and statement necklaces. 

What's on your wishlist this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo