Thursday 20 August 2015

Dr Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure Castile Magic Soap


Of all the things to write about on a fashion and beauty blog, liquid soap is probably the most random and seemingly uninteresting of the lot but with that in mind, here I am about to rave to you about soap. Let's go...

Dr Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure Castile Magic Soap gained some serious popularity in the beauty community a while back for it's almost magical brush cleaning abilities but I never gave it a go as my scepticism set in and I didn't really believe it could be all that. Oh how I was wrong. Currently this soap is my go-to brush cleaner for when I want to give them a real deep clean and it works fantastically on all my brushes and even make-up sponges and it returns them to their (almost) original condition. 

The soap is super gentle while still being very effective and with its ingredient being pretty great and organic - coconut, hemp oil jojoba - it's an all round good'un. I will say that having smelt a few of the scents in my local T K Maxx store (it is super cheap if you can find it in yours!), I opted for the unscented baby-mild formula as I felt like the others, such as lavender and orange, may linger on my brushes and could cause irritation. 

Overall, I'm super impressed with how this soap cleans my brushes and I can definitely understand all of the rave reviews I've read. I'm yet to try it for any other purpose such as a facial cleanser or shower gel, but I'm more than happy to simply buy this for brush cleaning purposes alone! 

Have you tried any of the Dr Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo