Friday 20 March 2015

Wishlist | Lavish Alice, Topshop & ASOS


So this wish list pretty much encompasses only 10% of my extensive wish list currently, it's a problem I know. Now the pieces I desperate to add to my wardrobe come from Lavish Alice and their amazing new in section. I love the tailored pieces they have, especially the ever popular capes and this amazing sleeveless trench, isn't it fabulous? 

I also seem to have a thing for cut out shoes at the moment and these pairs will both be great for the upcoming months. I have been wanting a pair of tan boots for ages so this ASOS pair seem like they would be perfect and hopefully comfortable, while the Topshop shoes would look great with jeans or a dress. I realise there is a scarf in this wish list and though Spring is on its way, I'm always lusting after cosy scarves for those colder days and this one would make a great cape/wrap. Need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo