Thursday 12 March 2015

Modern



On first glance you are probably wondering why this post is titled the way it is. It's just jeans, a tee and a leather jacket. Look closer. Now I'd like to think I dress quite with the trends while adding my own touches but this slogan tee is quite literally modern, what with it's oversized drop pocket and lose fit. Although the fact River Island felt the need to point out their 'modern' design, surely means it loses the subtle design elements that really make it...



RIVER ISLAND jacket and top, NEW LOOK shoes, ZARA bag, WHISTLES sunglasses, H&M necklace

I really love these minimal, monochrome outfits that you can just wear on those days when you really haven't got time to find something 'nice' to wear. It's that thrown-together outfit that works, add a pair of sunglasses and shiny shoes and you're good to go. 

Also, what kind of outfit post would it be if I didn't mention the weather. Once again I struggled through the rain and wind to get these photos and it's for this reason alone that I am wishing spring comes along faster than it seems to be. I love the clothes of autumn/winter but those dark evenings and ill days don't half make blogging difficult! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo