Wednesday 25 February 2015

50 Shades of Grey | Wishlist


Since the release of the 50 Shades of Grey film, which I'm sadly yet to see, it seems that everyone is hopping on the grey bandwagon and shops are definitely making the most of the rising trend. Despite my wardrobe consisting of mainly monochrome pieces, I don't actually wear grey that often but lately I've been coveting the chalky shade as a season transitional staple, especially grey and suede. I'm certain I'll be treating myself to the less pricier items on this wishlist at some point in the not so distant future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo