Monday 2 March 2015

Pink Faux Fur Coat





Faux fur. Pink faux fur. There’s something about the texture and array of colours that draws you in and not to mention the fact the it has really taken off an a huge trend over the past few seasons. Despite not being able to dress in head-to-toe fur, as that would be rather crazy and I’m not sure I could pull that off, I think key pieces like coats and bags inject the trend into a look perfectly. I picked up this pink faux fur mix coat from the Zara sale last week and since have worn it several times…





ZARA coat, H&M jumper, TOPSHOP trousers, NEW LOOK shoes, H! BY HENRY HOLLAND at debenhams bag (similar)


This coat, despite its candyfloss colour, is a great way to dip your toe into the world of wearing faux fur as it is essentially like wearing a gilet just with the added warmth of it being a coat. A great way to hop onto the trend and embrace some colour if like me, you’re a monochrome lover. Speaking of monochrome, I kept the rest of this outfit pretty simple and all-black as the thought of wearing even more colour slightly terrifies me. I did however add this fab satchel-style bag I picked up late last year to tie in with the pink and fur theme. 

I was always under the impression that you couldn't really pair pastels with black as it would be too harsh but I actually like how this looks all together. I'm mentally planning more ways to style this coat as I type this so expect to see it appearing on here at least a couple mores times in the not so distant future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo