Saturday 21 February 2015

Leopard & Leather



I don't know what it is about this outfit but I feel like If I were to add a pair of huge sunglasses and a starbucks cup in my hand I'd look like the ultimate fashion clique, chic. That being said, this sort of outfit is my go-to when I can't decide what to wear. It's black and simple while still being slightly interesting with the print of the jacket. This jacket is now actually in the sale so I'd suggest you all run and buy it, it really is a fab transitional piece!


H&M jacket, TOPSHOP trousers, MARKS & SPENCER jumper, NEW LOOK shoes (similar), WHISTLES bag, MICHAEL KORS watch

It's the shoes again! I promise I don't wear them as often as it seems, they appear a lot more frequently on here than in real life otherwise I think I'd need three pairs for when each one fell apart! Surprisingly or not I always get compliments when I wear these shoes, especially over on instagram, but sadly they aren't available from New Look anymore but Forever21 do have a very similar pair that could fill that pointed patent shoe-sized hole in your wardrobe. 

When this post goes up it will be mid-way through LFW and sadly I'm not going this year but I am hoping to attend for the whole week in September so expect a spam of fashion-y posts around then. For now though, here's an outfit that could possibly be worn for Fashion Week, along with my other two outfits from previously in the week which you can see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo