Monday 5 January 2015

Snake Print & Faux Fur



I actually photographed this outfit back in 2014, which was just so long ago, but for some reason I haven't got round to posting it until now. I apologise for the terrible quality photos here too, it was getting really dark and all my editing has caused them to come up quite grainy - I was still determined to get these photos done at the time, looking back I wish I'd just waited and done them on a different day! 



NEW LOOK gilet, RIVER ISLAND shirt, TOPSHOP boots & necklace, ZARA bag, MARC JACOBS watch

So this was a very throw-together-and-go type outfit after I found this gilet at the back of my wardrobe. I think I bought it when I was still in school so this five plus year old piece is definitely the oldest item in my wardrobe I'd say, it even came complete with faux fur pom poms which I quickly cut off - what was I thinking?!

I think this outfit would be great for going out for drinks or something because the leather-look trousers, bag and boots smarten it up while still being casual enough to wear during the day if you wanted to. I actually wore this outfit to work (with a coat over the top) so it's definitely workable. I think I should probably address the new purchase in this look, my Topshop snakeskin print boots. These were a real impulse buy as I was on the hunt for some all-black boots but thought these would add something a little more special to an outfit, so far I'm really pleased with them, the quality is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo