Tuesday 6 January 2015

Workout Playlist: New Year, New You


Probably the most cliche new years resolution ever is to get fit and healthy and with that for me, comes joining the gym (I have since decided to work out at home - more to come on that later). I am by no means a regular gym-goer; I joined while at university because of the convenience and I loved it but now I'm back at home and working a full 9-5 (or half 4!) job, the gym is definitely not top of my evening priority list after an hours commute home. That being said, I really do want to get fitter and healthier this year, new year new me and all that, so I've decided to do more excercise, even including little things like taking the stairs instead of the lift!

Read on for the playlist!

 Now you're probably wondering when I'm going to get to the point of this post and that is the aforementioned, workout playlist. From past experience, a visit to the gym or a home workout definitely requires a pre-planned playlist because nothing's worse that hopping on the treadmill or going for a long run only to find your only source of 'entertainment' is the evening news or your own company. So in preparation for my impending get fit mission, I've put together a playlist that has music for various different work outs, i.e. upbeat, cooling down etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo