Sunday 4 January 2015

Video: The Best in Beauty of 2014



So I'm back on track with this whole Youtube thing. I started making video about half way through 2014 but then I left university and got myself a full time job which made filming using natural daylight (I do plan on buying lights soon!) an almost impossible task - darn you winter light! Anyway, I'm back for 2015 with all my beauty favourites from the past year compiled into one quite long video, hope you enjoy! 

Let me know if videos are something you enjoy watching, as my plan is to upload every Sunday and Wednesday...thoughts? 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the Victoria's Secret sprays, smells so nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo