Thursday 11 December 2014

Grey Marl Turtleneck



Winter has most definitely arrived. It's absolutely freezing at the moment and what better excuse than to bring out the cosiest jumper and coat combination I can find. Let's just say that I'm not the one shivering when wearing this outfit...


H&M jumper, TOPSHOP coat, NEW LOOK shoes, ZARA bag, DOROTHY PERKINS jeans

I'm having a real moment with turtlenecks lately and this grey marl one from H&M has been my go-to for a few weeks now. It's so snugly warm and goes with pretty much every piece in my wardrobe, although I never thought to pair it with this Topshop Boutique coat until now funnily enough! I paired the jumper and coat with the obvious choices; black skinny jeans and my new favourite patent loafers.

Until next time! P.S. I absolutely love how these photos have turned out, thank you to my fabulous mum for taking them for me as usual! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo