Monday 8 December 2014

Dear Santa, I Want It All...


Festive jumper, check. Oversized cosy coat, check. Knee high boots, check. I think I've pretty much got winter covered with this outfit and that is exactly why I love this season so much, layers are my favourite thing and of course I also relish in the fact I get to buy a million and one new jumpers! 



PRIMARK coat, H&M jumper, NEW LOOK boots, LULU GUINNESS bag, DOROTHY PERKINS jeans

I love this time of year when everything is so festive and it becomes the perfect excuse to buy a new Christmas jumper. I'm not really one to go for the obvious reindeer's and snowmen choice, instead I love something more subtle like this H&M version, because of course, I do have a wish list as long as my arm so it's very relevant. I find to grey to be a very dull colour on me so I paired the jumper with one of my favourite coats from Primark just to add a bit of colour and contrast and then with the knee high boots I think this is the perfect, cosy outfit. 

I've been tending to go for smaller bags lately and the convenience of a cross body is definitely one I'm embracing with this Lulu Guinness favourite of mine. I'm hoping to add a Mulberry chain bag to my collection at Christmas too but we'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo