Wednesday 26 November 2014

Christmas Wishlist/Gift Guide 2014


This right here is one of the most spendy posts you'll probably ever see on iamemmawilde. Now obviously I'm not living in a dream world and obviously I (or anyone) can't expect to get all of these items for Christmas (I wish!) but I thought this would make a nice combination of a wishlist and a gift ideas post for anyone that you are wanting to slightly splurge on this year. Each and every one of these items would make such an amazing gift, I know I'd be happy to receive even just one of these.

The most pricey item in this edit is this 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Pashli' bag, which I've had my eye on for a while but choosing a colour/print is where it really gets difficult. This sort of bag, or any slightly higher prices bag, would make a great gift for a fashion lover or bag-aholic like myself. I'd also love to receive a pair of GHD eclipse hair straightners, as would probably many of you out there if you have a constant battle with styling your hair each day. These are, from what I've heard, really amazing straighteners and the sleeker design is an added bonus!

The lipstick, perfume and nail polishes are all obvious Christmas gift choices and for something a little bit more special, a bracelet or watch is great...

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo