Tuesday 25 November 2014

Cricket Jumper & Converse


In case you couldn't already tell, these photos were taken very last minute just as the sun was going down so I apologise for the terrible quality. I'm certain this jumper will appear in many more outfit posts in the future as I just love it so much and hopefully, those images will be better!  


H&M jumper and jeans, OFFICE converse

This is definitely the most casual outfit you will probably ever see me wearing. Converse, baggy jeans and an oversized knit - does it get any more casual? I'm much more comfortable wearing my usual black jeans and coats but I thought I'd go for a change this time around but do look out for a more 'dressed up' way to wear this cricket jumper as it's a very versatile piece in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo