Friday 21 November 2014

Khaki Bomber



I wore this outfit for work earlier in the week and received quite a few looks and compliments on my necklace on my morning commute. It's definitly not a piece for wallflowers, but it's also definitly a piece reserved for quite simple outfits in my opinion as it could become overkill otherwise.







FOREVER 21 bomber (similar here), RIVER ISLAND shirt, NEW LOOK shoes & necklace

For me, this is the perfect everyday smart/casual outfit. The shirt and shoes really give it an office vibe that could be worn during the day with a slightly smarter jacket, while the bomber makes it just that bit more everyday casual - I just wish it hadn't got this cold quite this quickly as I have to throw on a jacket over the top while walking to work! I need to mention one more time these shoes. I found them while scouring New Look online and knew they had to be mine as they look so much more expensive than they actually were. Also they are comfortable so bonus points there! Aside from the shoes, the encklace is also a huge part of this outfit and one that I don't wear very often due to its OTT nature, I mean statement much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo