Wednesday 19 November 2014

Black Spots & Paint

 
This is probably the most weather appropriate outfit I've ever worn while taking blog photos.
It was absolutely freezing last weekend so this coat was a welcomed rediscovery and one that left me feeling toasty warm - living in the countryside in the winter can be an absolute nightmare so a thick coat is pretty much essential!




MARKS & SPENCER coat (old), F&F trousers, NEW LOOK shoes, PRIMARK shirt

This outfit is definitely going to be a love it or hate it kind of situation. I liked it before taking these photos but now I'm not too sure and it was a terrible pain to photograph too so that gives it minus points to begin with! This coat was a wardrobe find and rediscovery from last winter which I forgot I even owned. I think everyone should have a faux fur coat in their wardrobe and although I'm not quite brave enough to wear a bubblegum pink or baby blue one just yet, this black one fits the bill at the moment. I wore it with an all black outfit and a bit of clashing prints on the shirt and trousers, something different to me but I quite like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo