Monday 17 November 2014

Knee High Boots & Faux Fur



The lighting really was against me while taking the photos. One minute the sun was shining and the next it was black skies and dull photos. Considering this was the case, I don't think these photos actually turned out that bad and I got to showcase a few new pieces in my wardrobe!






RIVER ISLAND jacket, H&M jumper, NEW LOOK boots, MISSGUIDED scarf

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of knee high boots for absolutely ages now and I finally found this pair from New Look which fit the bill perfectly. I am really tall and consequently have bigger feet than I'd like, so the combination of the two usually leaves me finding uncomfortable boots that hit at a really awkward part of my leg. This pair however hit right below my knee and they are one of the comfiest pairs of shoes I own, perfect!

Another new addition in this outfit is my first ever Misguided purchase, this faux fur scarf. I have seen this cropping up on various blogs and Instagram accounts and so I thought it was about time I blogged an outfit with me wearing mine as I've had it a good few weeks now. It really adds to an outfit but surprisingly I have found it quite difficult to style, despite it having three colours to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo