Thursday 2 October 2014

Autumn Layers


Happy October everyone! I realise I'm a day late with my 1st October celebrations but oh well, here I am doing it all over again anyway. For me, October really signifies Autumn what with Halloween just around the corner and the leaves starting to turn brown. Now all we need is the weather to make up it's mind and get colder fast!






























 gilet & jumper H&M, jeans DOROTHY PERKINS, shoes NEW LOOK, hat PRIMARK, watch MICHAEL KORS

So Autumn wishes aside, this outfit is one that certainly is slightly out of my comfort zone due to the fact it's rather loud; floppy hat, fur gilet and all. I've been wanting a big, oversized jumper for a while now but every one I came across seemed to have a roll neck and that's not really what I'm looking for. I did however find my perfect jumper in H&M a few days ago, it's the most perfect fit and I love how it looks paired with a gilet and hat. 

To keep the outfit from looking too dull I went with bottle green shoes  and gold hardware, which is another thing that I don't usually wear; I'm definitely a silver kind of person. Would you wear this outfit or is it too oversized for you?

1 comment:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo