Wednesday 1 October 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #11 | Topshop & River Island



 shirt-dress, t-shirt, boots, coat, bag, bracelet, necklace | RIVER ISLAND
 
Another Wednesday, another wishlist. Online shopping (or shopping in general) seems to have become an extreme sport for me over the past few weeks but I can't help it, there's just so many key pieces cropping up everywhere! I spotted that both Topshop and River Island are offering 20% student discount online and in-store for a limited time only (a matter of days!) and as both stores have some fab AW offerings I thought it'd be rude not to take advantage of these discounts. 

Some stand out pieces for me are definitely the Burberry-esque trench which is both timeless and a complete worthwhile investment piece and one that I'm definitely on the hunt for, Topshop may have just nailed the perfect one! I've also got a thing for over sized coats at the moment and River Island are getting this so right, especially with this pastel mixed beauty - I can definitely see this as my staple winter coat - not that I need another one!

 Are you going to be picking up any of these pieces from Topshop or River Island. If you're a student, make sure you do it quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo