Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #9

cape ASOS, dress H&M, jumper ZARA, shoes TOPSHOP, sunglasses SHADE STATION, hat TOPSHOP, scarf ASOS

 Autumn is literally right around the corner and I can't help but get slightly excited as it is my favourite season of the year. This years AW trends are all about capes, oversized knits and a personal favourite of mine, faux fur accessories!

So on the foot of wanting to get a few new key pieces for my wardrobe, I've been doing some serious online searching and here are some of my favourite AW picks. A few of these pieces may or may not be mine already (the asos acarf and H&M dress *cough*) and the others will definitely be making their way into my wardrobe swiftly! What's on your AW wishlist at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Loved every piece! Hope you have a lovely Sunday x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I might have to put that cape on my wishlist too! :)
    xxx

    Eilidh | www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these items are just beautiful!! The H&M dress in particular XO

    http://therubyblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo