Tuesday 16 September 2014

#NextLFWModel Competition


If you're a part of the Next Blogger Network they you may have seen that they are running a really great LFW-inspired competition. The prize if you win is a nights stay in London for two and £200 worth of clothes from Next - pretty amazing prize if you ask me! All you have to do to win is choose your favourite model and style up an outfit for them with clothes from Next and upload it to the network before 29th September, making sure to tweet your entry with the hashtag #NextLFWModel.  

I decided to choose Suki Waterhouse as I absolutely love everything she wears, her style is so effortlessly fabulous and I felt I could create an outfit she'd definitely look great in using clothes from Next. Suki has quite a mixed style opting for casual jeans and a t-shirt some days, while other days she'll bring out her Burberry cape and cigarette pants. I decided to go for a slightly more dressed up, smarter outfit with this check cape - very Suki - over a clean white shirt and dress combination. To finish off the look I thought these gemstone loafers worked great and the dainty star bracelet seems to suit Suki's style far more than a statement piece would. I feel that this look is definitely something Suki would look great wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo