Friday 15 August 2014

Tres en Vogue


I finally picked up that River Island t-shirt. You all know the one, the one that's being doing the rounds on so many instagram profiles. Since buying this top I have been wearing it almost too much, it's just so versatile! 



coat TOPSHOP t-shirt RIVER ISLAND jeans DOROTHY PERKINS bag ZARA shoes NEW LOOK hat MARKET

The weather seems to have taken a turn for the worse these past couple of days and it seems the sunshine has disappeared for the foreseeable future. I did however, manage to catch what rain-free weather we have had to take some quick snaps of my outfit that I wore last week. It was a very monochrome look so I added this neon yellow bag from zara to brighten it up a little; this bag is the perfect size to fit just the essentials in. Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that the weather (if you're in the uk!) isn't dampening your mood too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo