Tuesday 5 January 2016

Coco White Teeth Whitening


Coco White is a brand I've wanted to try for some time now after seeing it appear on my Instagram feed so any times with various celebrities raving about it being their go-to teeth whitener. I finally got my hands on a 14-day box while at the Clothes Show and I opted for mint as I was told this was the favourable of all three flavours (vanilla and lemon).

Now initially I had very high hopes for this product after seeing countless before/after photos but really, it is essentially just swilling oil around your mouth so I should've been slightly more sceptical. On first use, I was surprised by the texture as it begins as a very thick, buttery solid that quickly melts within a few seconds. Initial shock aside, the usage actually didn't bother me at all and the 15 minutes of swilling went by very quickly;  I actually enjoyed trying out a very different type of teeth whitening product.


Now onto the burning question, does it work? For me personally, I saw some differences and it definitely made my teeth slightly whiter but I wouldn't say there was a definite noticeable change. It did leave my teeth feeling very clean however and this, along with the slight whitening aspect, makes it a great whitening product for a top up or daily usage. I feel like whitening strips I've used in the past have made much more of a difference and the effects have also lasted a lot longer, but they have left my teeth feeling very sensitive, which Coco White didn't. Would I repurchase this product again, maybe. Do I prefer it over whitening strips, I'm undecided.

As I said, this is just my opinion, Coco White might work great for you but I just think I need something slightly stronger to have any noticeable effect on my teeth. If you do like using natural, less harsh products though, then this may definitely be for you. As I said, my teeth feel super clean and they are definitely slightly whiter than before using this product.

Have you tried oil pulling before? Let me know if it worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo