Thursday 29 October 2015

Black and Silver Falabella


Since getting an office job a few months back, I've had to add to my office wear wardrobe but personally, I like wearing things to work that could also be worn at the weekend and aren't your 'typical' suit office look. In my casual outfits I pretty much always wear jeans so for work I like to wear skirts/dresses pretty much everyday and this leather-look skirt is one of my favourites, it just seems to go with so much!







Gilet - H&M
Top - Sainsburys
Skirt - Warehouse
Bag - Stella McCartney

I've paired the skirt with a printed top and my go-to gilet that really has seen better days but I'm clinging onto it for just a little while longer. I recently piked up these patent loafers that have a slight heel and so make them more dressy than say a wooden soled pair and finally, my new big purchase of the month, the Stella McCartney Falabella (post to come soon) in the largest size. I've wanted this bag for absolutely ages and so finally took the plunge and thought it worked perfectly with this outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo