Wednesday 23 December 2015

TREND | Dusty Pink


Many of you (including myself) may have already bought into this trend but for those of you who don't know, dusty pink and pastel pink have been huge this year, appearing all over the catwalks in September, and they are set to make another appearance in SS16 in a big way.

I for one, am so on board for this trend as pink is definitely one of my favourite colours and towards the second half of this year, I've definitely added a lot of pink items to my wardrobe. Pink faux fur being key. Now this definitely isn't a trend for everyone, but if you are wanting to inject a bit of colour into your wardrobe, or you like that girly appearance of a pink item, then I'd suggest you keep your eyes peeled in the sales for some key pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo