Tuesday 22 September 2015

Tumblr Tuesdays


As with probably a lot of you, I find myself constantly browsing Instagram and Tumblr, lusting over makeup looks, hair styles, nails and of course fashion. I thought I'd start a little Tumblr series and as I've just booked myself in for my first acrylic nails appointment next week, I thought I'd show you some serious nail inspiration that I'm definitely going to be taking note of! Those blue Kylie Jenner nails are just fab! 

Don't forget to head over and check out my tumblr at www.salmonscrubsinseattlegrace.tumblr.com (don't ask about the username!)...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo