Monday 21 September 2015

Tie It Up






I've finally had chance to shoot some new outfit photos and my blogging mojo is officially back! I'm really trying to work on my blog photography and editing skills and I'm quite pleased with how my shots have come out for these upcoming outfits. I plan on uploading two outfits a week (Monday and Thursday) among my other beauty and fashion posts. 

I'm currently in the process of adding some new pieces to my wardrobe and this Primark jumper is one of my favourite new additions (It also comes in grey!) - the tie up detail just makes it slightly more interesting, which I like and keeping it casual with slip ons and an oversized coat makes it perfect for the weekend.

Jumper: Primark
Sunglasses: Whistles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo