Monday 29 June 2015

Pink Leather Jacket (& a tortoise?!)



I'm finally back with another outfit post and apologies that it's so short, the sun was playing havoc with the quality and so these were the best photos I could find. Hopefully this photo of me and my grandma's tortoise makes up for the lack of actual outfit photos. This tortoise, Freda, has actually been around since I can remember and despite tortoises not being the most active pets (she literally just walks round her run and sleeps), I love visiting her and being the annoying one who picks her up to have a photo taken - at least one of us looks happy in the photo! 



ZARA jacket, RIVER ISLAND top, NEW LOOK shoes, PANDORA bracelet and rings

Onto the outfit itself, I've actually had this pink leather-look jacket from Zara for well over a year now I think but have surprisingly only worn it once. Last week though I decided to pull it out from the depths of my wardrobe after trying to find something to pair with these shoes. I actually really love how it looks and it makes a nice change from my usual black jackets. I'm also starting to wear blue jeans, which is a change for me as I find it so difficult to pair them with anything, black just looks so much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo