Thursday 4 June 2015

An Outfit of Go-To Pieces



Enter, my favourite coat of the moment. Once again I'm bringing out my £2 Primark bargain, I still can't quite get over how reduced this coat was in the sale. I've also seen that they do a pink version and I've decided that I need that one too! I like how this coat can be worn with a super casual outfit like this one or over a dress or smarter trousers for a more dress up look. Versatile pieces are my favourite and I suppose you could say this outfit is made up of a lot of them, these are all pretty much my go-to items...






 PRIMARK coat, RIVER ISLAND t-shirt, DOROTHY PERKINS jeans, ADIDAS trainers

I am a big fan of printed tees for days when you want to look like you made an effort but really didn't and River Island is my go-to place for all things t-shirts. They are constantly bringing out new styles and this one caught my eye a few weeks ago mainly because the font used is the same as my blog header - that's a terrible reason to buy a t-shirt but it happened okay! I did also like the fact that it was grey as I seem to own a lot of white and black t-shirts but not all that many other neutral colours. 

I'm having a real trainer moment currently as well, my collection has grown quite a bit and I still have a list of pairs I'd like to own at some point from Nike, New Balance and even Reebok! For now though, my favourite pair are definitely these, which I've featured a few times on here already but I just love them so much, they are unbelievably comfortable too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo