Saturday 6 June 2015

Rupaul's Drag Race & Twizzlers?


So I'm rather late to the party with pretty much everything in this weeks round-up but better late than never I suppose. I finally bought myself one of the Clinique Pop Lip's in Melon Pop. I wanted a nude shade rather than a bright and it was a toss up between this and Nude Pop (which I may still go back and buy), but for now I'm loving wearing this lipstick everyday, the formula to super creamy but not too sheer like a lip balm and the packaging is lovely too. Look out for a post next week on Melon Pop! 

I also started watching RuPaul's Drag Race after stumbling upon it on YouTube at the weekend. I needed up watching an entire season in two days and now that I hear it's on UK tv, I'll definitely be adding that to my Sky planner! It almost reminds me of America's Next Top Model but with drag queens, I mean I even think RuPaul looks like Tyra Banks a bit! 

I'm not sure if I've mentioned Pinterest on here before but if I haven't I should have! I never really cared for it in the beginning and I didn't see the point and while I still don't, I've been throughly enjoying pinning away until my hearts content these past few weeks. It's a great source of inspiration but it's also made my wishlist sky rocket through the roof... You can see all of my boards here

Random but definitely worth a mention, Twizzlers! Where have these cherry sweets been all my life, they are the tastier snack ever and remind me of a cheese string in sweet form. I also discovered Minion Haribo and that was certainly an experience, I really need to keep up to date more on the latest sweets! Or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo