Saturday 4 April 2015

Becoming a Trainer Wearer & Pink Hair?!


So a slightly random one but I went to my first ever Starbucks drive thru this week and I have come to a bold conclusion, it is the best thing to come to the UK ever! Okay so maybe not ever but I just love the idea of being able to grab a morning hot chocolate (for those non-coffee drinkers out there) without even having to leave the comfort of my car - why did they not happen sooner?! 

Also, as mentioned last week, I've been watching more YouTube lately and I sort of rediscovered the ShayTards. I used to watch their daily blogs everyday without fail but now I think it's been a good year since I've even watch one! I was intrigued to see how things had changed for them so I started watching again this week and wow their family has changed even in this short time. I'm not sure I can keep up with watching them daily anymore but I do plan on continuing to catch up every now and again. 

White trainers. Stark, white and iconic. These are the trainers I've found myself drawn to lately and I plan on making a purchase of the Adidas Original Supertstars this week, my first pair of Adidas trainers, shocking I know! I also saw a new side to Nike Air Max's and I have my eye on the rather pricey Thea's! I think I'm becoming a trainer convert. 

The new product launch of the week that I came across was the Soap & Glory Pillow Plump XXL lip glosses. I'm keen to try these after seeing them appear on a few blogs but having never actually tried any S&G beauty products, I'm dubious on their 'plumping' factor.

This week also saw April 1st and with that came April fools day. Now I'm not normally one to play practical jokes but after playing round with a new app I found, I thought I'd post a photo of me with pink hair to my social media channels. And people actually believed it! Now on reflection, I do actually quite like how I look with pink hair and although I'd never actually dye my hair a crazy colour, it's nice to know what it looks like. 

What have been your weekly highlights/discoveries? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo