Monday 23 March 2015

The Knitted Dress



It was an absolutely beautiful day while taking these photos and I love how it's starting to really feel and look like Spring with daffodils in the background of my photos! I took it as an opportunity to bring out this knitted dress I picked up from Primark last year as I didn't really get the chance to wear it that much. It is rather on the short side but with tights it's fine and layered under my gilet gives a great transitional outfit. 





PRIMARK dress and necklace, H&M gilet, URBAN OUTFITTERS hat, NEW LOOK shoes, ZARA bag, PANDORA bracelet

Once again my favourite patent flats are making an appearance, they just go with literally everything and I seem to have been living in them lately. Unfortunately because of this they are wearing down on the heels and my size is now sold out, oh the shoe woes, so I think I'm going to have top wear them sparingly! I did pick up the most amazing pair of flats last week though which will feature in Thursdays outfit so they could soon replace these beloved patent numbers. 

This outfit, though pretty drab in colour, is definitely going to be my go-to type of look for the minute. I'm now on the hunt for a couple more dresses and I might finally take the plunge and buy the cream Topshop faux fur gilet I've been lusting after for so long. Watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo