Monday 30 March 2015

Rose Gold & Military



After eyeing up this amazing military-style duster coat from ASOS for a few weeks I finally just took the plunge and bought it and I couldn't be happier with how it looks! It's actually surprisingly long on me, which I didn't expect because of my height, I can't believe I've finally been able to find a long length duster coat. I feel like this could be dressed down super casual with some mom jeans and trainers or you could completely dress it up with a skirt or even just like I have with smoke snazzy shoes.






ASOS duster coat, H&M teebracelets , NEW LOOK shoes (via asos), ZARA bag, MICHAEL KORS watch


Now if you weren't sick of seeing my black pointed flats, you definitely are going to be now as I have managed to get my hands of a rose gold pair and they are even more fabulous in real life than they look in these photos (insert heart-eyed emoji here). These shoes always take some breaking-in but one I've worn them a couple of times they are super comfortable and though these won't go with everything, I just love how rose gold and khaki look together, it's like a match made in fashion heaven. Expect to see this jacket and these shoes in lots more posts over the next few weeks, now the clocks have gone forward I should be able to get more photos taken in the evenings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo