Monday 9 March 2015

Mom Jeans



Happy Monday! You wouldn't believe these photos were only taken a day ago if you could see the weather I'm currently confronted by at work, despite my love of winter, this rain needs to stop! Anyway, let me introduce you to what is the most unlike me outfit ever containing no black, baggy jeans and a white t-shirt...and I happen to love it! 





TOPSHOP coat, H&M jeans, tee and necklace, ZARA bag, NEW LOOK shoes (similar)


Despite this outfit's complete lack of the colour black, I surprisingly really like how it looks and definitely think I'll be embracing this sort of outfit more often. These are actually some of my favourite photos on my blog to date too! Who would've thought it eh? I thought I'd match the sunshine we had over the weekend and bring out my light-wash 'mom' jeans as a nice change from my usual black skinny fit and because of the pale wash, I feel light black is almost too harsh so white was clearly my colour of choice! This outfit is both causal and dressy, ideal for those days when you want to impress without having to put in any effort at all.

I'm now on the hunt for another, slightly dark washed pair of mom-style jeans that I can pair with my much loved black items and for me, the best pairs tend to come from H&M who really do have their denim selection figured out! Also, I just want to mention the plain white t-shirt, which is something that up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even own. Now look at me, wearing the same t-shirt in two consecutive outfits, I'm clearly a changed person on all accounts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo