Tuesday 10 March 2015

Look Fantastic Beauty Box | First Impressions


I love the idea of beauty boxes and how they can bring your attention to products that, more often than not, you wouldn't have otherwise ever tried. The Look Fantastic #LFBeautyBox 's boxes come with a guaranteed six products to try and for a mere £15, you are getting so much for so little. 

So here is a little first impressions video on the contents of the March Beauty Box and below are a two mini reviews having tried some of the products following this video. It's available to buy here and the contents of this months box are worth a whopping £70, they are real good'uns! 




Mini Reviews: 

Wet Brush Mini | This little yellow brush is a real gem and gives my beloved Tangle Teezer's a run for their money in the detangling stakes. I've found this glides through my hair easily after washing and there's none of that nasty tugging you would get from normal hair brushes. My hair is thick and knotty and it really does the job.

Nude Stix Magnetic Eye Color in Gilt | This was one of the products I was most excited to try after it glided on so well during my first impressions. This works great as a subtle, everyday all-over shade and it lasts a really long time on the lids. I'm not sure it's worth the hefty price tag though as there are some similar drugstore alternatives but it's definitely a great product if you want to splurge and the sample in the box is actual a full sized product which is great! 


Have you tried the #LFBeautyBox yet? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo