Monday 9 February 2015

Red Stripes, Red Lips




The Monday blues are upon me, don't weekends just absolutely fly by, it's like they end before they've even really begun! With February well under way, it brings along the imminent beginning of spring and this is definitely showing through my lack of a proper coat in this outfit - I later came to regret that decision as spring isn't here quite yet, hence the foggy and rainy surroundings!



TOPSHOP shirt, H&M gilet, DOROTHY PERKINS jeans, NEW LOOK boots, MICHAEL KORS watch

 This shirt has been on my wishlist for some time now, it was originally sold in blue and after an awful online order being then sold out, I managed to get my hands on this burgandy version from the new in section last week and I love it even more than the blue! The shirt is quite oversized and long so I decided to pair it with my trusty faux fur gilet and black jeans.

I'm also trying to embrace bolder lips as you'll see from both outfits this week, but for this one I thought I'd go with a dark autumnal shade by Rimmel despite my previous comment that it's starting to turn to spring. I'm definitely an autumn/winter kind of person so the longer it sticks around the better for me!

Are you looking forward to spring or clutching onto the last remaining weeks of Autumn like I am? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo